Friday, November 16, 2007

no news is good news right?

so, I haven't written anything on here in a long time but I don't think anyone has been on here to read anything either.
I am coming into the final stretch of the school semester. I should be working on a paper right now. i am taking 4 classes instead of 5 next semester. I like school but I and struggling to keep up.
The kids are doing great. Taryn is going to school in the afternoons and is in a soccer league. Sean is starting to talk more and more and steph is getting into her swing at her job.
Its getting cold here. We had a couple inches of snow which has since melted but we might get a couple of inches this weekend
Manchester orchestra was in town a couple of weeks ago. We went to see them and then jeremiah came over for dinner the next day. It was really good to see him and the show was ton of fun.
well, I will get back to school work now.

1 comment:

Kris McDaniel said...

Hey Karl! How are you guys? I hope you are doing well in the wintery north. We miss you and your family. Thanks for dropping in on me via blogland.