Monday, November 26, 2007

Snow!

Well we got some more snow. Theres been about 5 inches on the ground since the middle of last week. Taryn has had great fun making snow angels and sledding. Sean didn't like the snow at first and was reluctant to wear mittens. When kids are his age snow is just a nuisance. the mittens make it impossible to use your hands. They become little penguin flippers and the snow pants make walking difficult. Add to that the fact that 5 inches of snow just about reaches his knees and going outside can be more hassle than fun. He eventually got used to the snow and now he has some fun and is definitely fun to watch. It reminds me of stories my parents would tell me about my falling over in my snow suit and just lying there like a mattress unable to bend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Pen Drive, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://pen-drive-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.